Brookside Pre-school - Conditions of Acceptance (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ACCEPTANCE FORM)
Please read this carefully, by signing this application form you are committing yourself to these terms and conditions.
1. All Fees are payable for the sessions that your child is registered for, these are to be paid in advance at the beginning of each week, month, half term or full term. Any session that your child does not attend, regardless of illness or personal holidays, are still liable for payment. If you have difficulty paying please arrange to speak with the managers as soon as possible, failing to pay for your child’s sessions could result in you losing your child’s placement.
2. There is an Admin Fee to pay prior to your child starting. Please contact the relevant setting for further information.
3. You will be required to produce your Child’s birth certificate to allow us to verify their date of birth; this is to enable us to claim their funding when they reach the appropriate age.
4. Session Times: Breakfast, Morning, Afternoon and Full day; mornings are 3 hours, afternoon are 2 hours and 3 hours if they include lunch, full day 5.15 hours
Breakfast- 8.15am every day; Monday 9.15am-2.30pm; Tuesday 9.15am-2.30pm; Wednesday 9.15am-2.30pm; Thursday 9.15am-12.15pm; Friday 9.15am-2.30pm.
Breakfast is provided for a charge; Packed lunch is to be provided by parent/carer.
5. Late Collection: If you are going to be late please contact us as soon as possible so we are able to inform your child so they do not get too distressed. If we haven’t heard from you within half an hour after pick up time 12.15/2.30pm we will have to inform Social Services.
Repeatedly late collections will be charged at £5 every 10 minutes.
6. Children will not be released to anyone other than their parents/carers unless we have permission prior to the end of the session, if a new person is collecting your child please provide them with a password and inform us of it, they are to inform us of the password before we will release your child, if we are still concerned we will contact you to confirm who is collecting your child.
7. In the event of an emergency at pre-school, the managers and/or staff will make every effort to contact you, parent/carer, before escorting your child to the hospital, the manager/staff member will stay with your child until you, parent/carer arrives. To issue medication to your child a form is to be completed by the parent/carer before we are able to administer the medication. All staff are trained in Paediatric First Aid and additional training will be given if required.
8. Photographs: We take regular photographs of your child to put in their Learning Journals and for observations, by signing this form you are giving us permission for us to take photographs.
9. Outings: We occasionally take the children on local outings to shops, walking around the Brook/The Green etc, Major excursions specific consent will be sought.
10. We require a minimum of one month’s notice of leaving in writing/email and the remaining fees will need to be paid prior to their last day.
11. We require your full name, date of birth and National Insurance Number to ensure your child receives all funding allocated to them.
12. Your child is allocated a total of 570 hours funding per school year. This begins the term after their 2nd or 3rd birthday. Each term there are a set amount of funding hours your child is allowed to take and depending on what month your child’s birthday falls, depends on when their hours are short for the school year. You are required to pay for the additional hours for that school year.
© Copyright 2019 St Paul's Pre-School | All Rights Reserved